With a landscape that is unparalleled in the world, this island will absolutely take your breath away. A postcard-quality discovery will leave you wanting more, having you wishing to remain long and experience more.
Published date: | Updated:07 October 2021,00:27
Lovely purplish blue waters, unblemished white sand island shorelines, coral-covered submerged world, beautiful limestone islets and precipices, cool green mountains, concealed holes and cascades, and that’s only the tip of the iceberg!
Also, when discussing El Nido, one of the pictures that dependably flies out is the famous white sand bar prevalently known as Snake Island. The sandbar associates the little islet known as Vigan Island and terrain El Nido.
Snake Island is one of the stops in Island Visit B, where most take their meal break. At the point when in here, don’t miss to climb the slope in Vigan Island to get a 10,000 foot perspective of the sandbar as on this photo, at that point cross it and swim on its warm water.
How to get there
To get to Snake Island, you have to take a banca (boat) at the El Nido Docks. Getting to the docks from El Nido only takes 14 minutes by car. From El Nido, head northwest and continue to Calle Hama, turn left onto Rizal St., and turn right at the 1st cross street onto Calle Real and finally continue onto Serena St. to head to the Docks.
El Nido can be reached by taking a 6-hour van or bus from Puerto Princesa City.
Major airlines flies to Puerto Princesa City from Manila, Cebu, Davao and Iloilo.
It is possible to get from Manila to El Nido by boat. You can book a ticket with 2Go Travel from Manila to Coron and then, in Coron, book another ticket going to El Nido with a local company. But it’s a long way and it will take you 24 hours at least, plus a night in Coron. So, basically, it’s a two days trip. We don’t advise you to choose this solution (except, maybe, if you’re really afraid to fly!).
You can book your tour with El Nido Paradise Tour B, which include Snake Island in the package. El Nido Paradise: Tour B
What people say about Snake Island
No reviews yet. Be the first!
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and review will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your review will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new reviews, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting reviews. By submitting a review, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate reviews, it is impossible for every review to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all reviews express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any review for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from submitting further reviews.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.