You can get an observation point at the Chocolate Hills, a butterfly dome, a restaurant, and other attractions at Sagbayan, which is located at the western side of the Chocolate Hills.
Published date: | Updated:
Sagbayan Peak is a mountain resort and entertainment centre situated in the town of Sagbayan, around 45 miles northwest of Tagbilaran City. Offering a 360-degree point of view perspective of the well known Chocolate Slopes in addition to the inaccessible blue ocean isolating Bohol from the island of Cebu, the place has caught the enthusiasm of the nature adoring voyagers.
10 miles from Carmen’s Chocolate Slopes Complex and 1-1/2 hour drive through picturesque rice fields, noteworthy towns, coconut and banana forests from Tagbilaran, the resort sits on a five-hectare property arranged on a peak at the cool mountain town of Sagbayan, Bohol. Contrasted with the Carmen complex, the resort is more roomy and a mess less swarmed, with adequate parking spot for vehicles.
How to get to Sagbayan Peak
“For hire” vans are available from Tagbilaran City, at the Dao Terminal; and from the town of Tubigon, fronting the municipal building. Following the Tagbilaran-Tubigon-Clarin route, partially on the way to the town of Nahawan, one will see a junction road with a sign indicating the way to Sagbayan. Sagbayan is way up thru a winding road to a point which is more than 900 feet above sea level. One passes by lush vegetations, developed and tilled lands, and common houses of the townsfolk. One also sees the shorelines of Tubigon and the vast expanse of water with the silhouette of the island of Cebu across it.
© All images are copyright to their respective owners.
What people say about Sagbayan Peak
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and review will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your review will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new reviews, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting reviews. By submitting a review, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate reviews, it is impossible for every review to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all reviews express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any review for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from submitting further reviews.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.