The Loboc River, or Loay River, is a top tourist destination in Bohol. Both Filipino and foreign tourists enjoy the scenic river cruises.
Published date: | Updated:
Loboc Bohol is home of the famous Loboc Children’s Choir, Loboc is a peaceful municipality that is world famous to its well-known river which is aptly called Loboc River. The river is one of the cleanest rivers in the country. Fishing, stand-up paddle board, and firefly viewing — these are just a few of the activities one can look forward to when visiting Loboc River.
Go Stand Up Paddleboarding at Loboc River
No visit to Bohol is complete without trying stand-up paddleboarding (SUP) in Loboc. Don’t worry if you’ve never done SUP before: It’s heaps of fun and easy even for first-timers. Before you know it you’ll be gliding meditatively along, captain of your own board, soaking up the scenes and sounds of river life.
Loboc River Resort
This is a great sustainable choice for families, couples or anyone who just wants to see a different part of the Philippines and be close to nature. Loboc River Resort has a rustic restaurant right on the river where you can enjoy tasty Filipino dishes and breakfast by the water.
Ziplines and cable cars
Here’s a scenic way to put your life at risk. The Loboc Eco-tourism Adventure Park has a beautiful 500m zipline and cable car that stretch from one jungle-clad slope to the other. The zipline is a heart-pounding ride 100 meters above a gaping green valley and the rushing Busay waterfall.
Loboc River Cruise and Floating Restaurant
One of the popular destinations in Bohol is The Loboc River where one can get on board a floating restaurant and enjoy the Loboc River cruise with buffet meal. The cruise and buffet costs P450.00 per person and this includes a short cultural show by the local community
This is an absolute must-do in Bohol, no matter where you’re staying. The fireflies come out at 8pm, and new moon nights are the best time to go. You’ll clamber into a little banca, which is paddled silently onto the wide, inky water in the dark.
© All images are copyright to their respective owners.
What people say about Loboc River
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and review will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your review will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new reviews, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting reviews. By submitting a review, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate reviews, it is impossible for every review to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all reviews express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any review for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from submitting further reviews.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.