Ligñon Hill Nature Park
This place is great for hiking. Not suitable for those not physically fit. There are trikes or habal-habal for rent if you do not want to walk. There is a rewarding view once you reach the top.
Published date: | Updated:
What to see and do in Ligñon Hill Nature Park
For one of the best panoramic views of brooding Mt Mayon and the city, head up Ligñon Hill. It’s a steep, but paved, 20-minute walk up the hill; tricycles generally won’t do it. At the top you’ll find a park, a cafe, an observation deck and a bunch of activities including ziplining (P250), a hanging bridge (P300) and minigolf.
Appreciate the staggering 360 degree view
For tourists, an all encompassing 360 degree perspective of Legazpi City, Daraga, Albay Gulf and the Mayon Volcano anticipates at the viewdeck. An arranged promenade and in addition eateries and shops likewise take into account visitors.
Watch the sunrise or sunset
The best time to climb the hill is at early morning just before dawn, while the air is cool. Guests have the chance to observe the morning sun ascend from the Albay Gulf and cast its brilliant beams on the city beneath. Early morning is likewise the best time to see Mayon since it is for the most part in the entirety of its exposed greatness during this season of day. An option is the dusk or night stroll up the slope where one can see the shimmering city lights sprawled underneath and appreciate the cool wind from the sea.
Experience the Ligñon zipline and other adventures
Beside the awesome sights, Ligñon Hill Nature Park additionally offers exciting and exciting exercises. Guests can likewise appreciate an assortment of energizing exercises including a 320-meter zipline where the daring can take off through the air outfit to a link. The slope likewise offers other experience exercises and extraordinary games, for example, climbing, biking, rappelling, paintball and the sky is the limit from there.
Get a quick preview of climbing Mayon
Kapit Tuko Trail (Lizard Grip Trail) is an exceedingly soak easy route to the summit of Lignon Hill, this trail offers an essence of what it feels like to move to the summit of Mayon Volcano in 5-10 minutes.
Travel back in time to World War II
The Japanese Tunnel is an arms reserve utilized by the Japanese powers amid WWII, this 50 foot burrow allows guests to act like fighters and enter 3 foot high passages. (Bring a torch, it is relatively difficult to get lost yet there are regions where one needs to crawl).
What people say about Ligñon Hill Nature Park
No reviews yet. Be the first!
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and review will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your review will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new reviews, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting reviews. By submitting a review, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate reviews, it is impossible for every review to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all reviews express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any review for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from submitting further reviews.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.