Kawa-kawa Hill and Natural Park
Many travellers had almost visited all the places in their bucket list in Albay. But there is this one place that is highly recommend to wanderers.
Published date: | Updated:
Kawa-kawa Hill and Natural Park is an ecotourism goal in Ligao City, Albay, Philippines. Kawa-kawa Hill is gotten from the nearby lingo “kawa” or local cauldron looking like its cavity. It is utilized to be classified “lunad”, a Ligao expression which signifies “hanging” or “discouraged” and truly depicts the six-hectare hole. These days, individuals who climbed or trekked the slope portrayed the hole as a tremendous amphitheater, a cut coconut and a slope without a ridge. In spite of the fact that, it might resemble a common slope from a far distance yet its uniqueness will be felt and acknowledged when one is over the slope where quiet breezes and air breeze pauses. The stunning perspective of Mayon Volcano in addition to a best perspective of the City and its close-by towns resemble sweet rewards for a thirty-minute tiring trek.
The recreation center has filled in as a vacationer and religious fascination. It is opened to general society for individuals to acknowledge nature and condition. The Carmetlite Nuns of the Holy Trinity set up the Divine Mercy Monastery and an existence estimate pictures of the Station of the Cross in the territory. The initial five stations can be seen along the tough walkway, while the staying nine were introduced around the hole ring. To date, the Kawakawa Hill offers to the explorers a one of a kind Way of the Cross particularly amid Holy Week.
Activities in Kawakawa Hill
Kawa-kawa Hill and Natural Park has now become an ecotourism destination on top of the list of nature lovers and trekking enthusiasts across the region. Dubbed, as “hill, without a hilltop,” Kawa-kawa became famous because of its hollowed top that resembles a giant cauldron, which is actually the English term for kawa
Enjoy Sunrise or Sunset on Kawakawa Hill
Kawakawa Natural Park gives the best and most marvelous perspective of Ligao City, its neighboring towns, and the magnificent Mayon Volcano. As it is situated over the slope, one can appreciate an unhampered perspective of the dawn or nightfall. It can likewise be a flawless dating spot for darlings!
Have a Picnic On Top of the Kawakawa Hill
It is fitting to bring water and bites when you visit the recreation center. What’s more, to make out the most from your visit, you can collective with Mother Nature and have an excursion right amidst the highest point of the slope, while getting a charge out of the breezy breeze and the delightful view.
Get a breath of fresh air while doing your exercise routines
Kawakawa Natural Park gives extraordinary compared to other scenes for wellbeing buffs who run or stroll for their activity. Different plants line up the pathway that give enough shade to joggers. There are different seats over the slope where joggers can pause for a minute to rest, take in some natural air, and appreciate the view. There is likewise a Treehouse Cafe that offers a few refreshments, and different slows down that offer distinctive sort of drinks and bites. Appreciate the view and the natural air as you do your activity.
Get in touch with your religious side
While Kawakawa Natural stop is rising to be an ecotourism goal, it is most importantly a religious goal. It is best known for its Larger than Life Statues of the Stations of the Cross. While the entire station can be finished in around 30 minutes trek (as the aggregate separation between the first and the fourteenth station is just 1,037 meters), you can have a significant excursion to this place by investing a tad of energy in each station and presenting the supplications posted along the edge of the statues.
© All images are copyright to their respective owners.
What people say about Kawa-kawa Hill and Natural Park
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and review will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your review will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new reviews, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting reviews. By submitting a review, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate reviews, it is impossible for every review to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all reviews express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any review for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from submitting further reviews.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.